Used Jeeps and Jeep Parts For Sale -1951 M38
M38 1951 Military Jeep/Converted to look like a Willys WW2 Jeep
WORKS GREAT NO PROBLEMS !!!!
This is the perfect Jeep for the WW2 reenactor or someone who wants a dependable vehicle for parades or for 4x4 mudding.
I was told this is a rare Jeep as not many were made. Compared to the Willys WW2 Jeep.
This vehicle is a Willys 1951 M38 Military Jeep with a repro grill, hood, and windshield and new canvas to make it look like a Willys WW2 jeep has black out lights
on dash, rarely used since reconditioned.
Gas tank has been relined so no rust, battery has been converted so its modern 12 volt not vintage, fuel pump runs great carburator has been rebuilt, new metal gas
line, new distrubutor, new radiator, new tires no wear cylinoid starter was put on it so it starts right up.
- Canvas alone is worth $1000.00 you get the top and windshield cover from Beechwood canvas .
- The M38 was faster more robust than the willys and can 4x4 better. The transmission is better too.
- It was rebuilt painted and has turn signals added so you can drive around safely. No rust inside and out.
- Other mechanical things were done to it to make it run flawlessly.
- It was redone electronically so it functions like a modern car you really can't tell the differnce when you look at the engine unless your a jeep fanatic.
- The points were taken out and replaced by a computer chip for faster start up and less tune ups.
Price: $13,100 OBO
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not WarJeeps.com. The prices, terms, and
reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. WarJeeps.com is not responsible for
any damages that may occur during a transaction.
To help prevent internet scams or fraud read Potential Fraud And Internet Scams.
An educated buyer and seller is the best prevention against this threat. Please report any suspicous activity to
------ click on image to enlarge ------