1967 M715 Jeep
M715, military Jeep, 1 1/4 ton (5/4). App. 34500 miles. Has sb 350 Chevy engine, T98 transmission (4 speed granny), NP 200 Transfer case (twin stick hi/lo, 2 or 4 wheel drive), 5.87 gears, hard top, 12 volt electrical system, 900x16 tires on split rim wheels, a new military type tread spare tire and wheel, vacuum wipers. Gauges work. Drives ok. Shifts good. Stops good. Homemade tail gate, lift out. Glass good.
No rust through on cab or bed. Holes in bed where equipment was mounted were covered and welded. Following is list of replaced or repaired items:
1. Engine overhauled, new rebuilt crank (10/10), new bearings, new rings (.040 over), new head bolts, new oil pump, rebuilt starter, new 65K HEI distributor (after market), new Accel 8.8 300+ plug wires, plugs, new ram horn exhaust manifolds, new fuel pump, remanufactured carb (from Guaranteed Carburetors out of FL.), new engine mounts. Has developed oil leak app. 1 qt. 200/400 miles.
2. Transmission - new 1st gear, new ball bearings, new input shaft bearing retainer, new throw out bearing, new gaskets and seal.
3. Transfer case - new seals, bearings inspected, oil flushed and replaced, parking brake relined.
4. Front/rear ends - new seals, oil flushed and replaced.
5. U joints replaced - jack shaft, front and rear drive shafts.
6. New master cylinder, inspect / cleaned all brakes, brake shoes good shape.
7. New 5 year battery.
8. Hood replaced.
9. New steering shock.
10. New lock-out
Pictures in white before work started.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this ad is provided by the seller and not WarJeeps.com. The prices, terms, and
reliability of the item remains subject to the direct negotiation between the buyer and seller. WarJeeps.com is not responsible for
any damages that may occur during a transaction.
To help prevent internet scams or fraud read Potential Fraud And Internet Scams.
An educated buyer and seller is the best prevention against this threat. Please report any suspicous activity to